Saturday, November 24, 2007

This is a long goodbye


Sent Zhuowen off at the airport yesterday! We thought we were almost going to be late after training so there was a lot of rushing and running. Thankfully there was ample time for goodbyes. I procrastinated doing my gift because the thought of him really leaving hasn't really sunk in yet but I still managed to do a nice one, finishing my notes on the train.


Many groups of people went to send him off, which just shows how much of a impact he has made in our lives. And how many people truly cares for him.


Tried to control my tearing already. Even thought I won't but still, I did. Quite hard in fact even though I tried to control. Leave me somewhere else I think I will bawl.


These 2 of his best buddies seemingly put on a happy act to mask their sadness. They cried anyway (Benfoo says: I laughed at you and in the end I was worse) But they just didn't want to tear in front of Zhuowen. Started the tearing-quite-badly-thing when both of them started rummaging through their bags for something to give him to remember them by.

And I think I cried even harder when Zhuowen went through the gates and turned to give all of us, all of his life one long, long look as if to imprint it in his mind.

Farewell my best guy friend! Take care of yourself :D