Friday, November 23, 2007

Midnight muse

I bought a ticket to the end of the rainbow
Watch the stars crash in the sea
If I could ask God just one question
Why aren't you here with me tonight?

Whatever happened to you?
Who holds the stars up in the sky?
Is true love just once in a lifetime?

Crawling in my skin
These wounds, they will not heal
Fear is how I fall
Confusing what is real

Discomfort, endlessly has pulled itself upon me
Distracting, reacting
Against my will I stand beside my own reflection
It’s haunting how I can’t seem
To find myself again
My walls are closing in
Without a sense of confidence
I’m convinced that it’s too much pressure to take
I’ve felt this way before
So insecure



I have a whole life ahead of me. Don't want to start realising too late, don't want to start regretting too late. It's like a burst of clarity. Many more goodbyes will come my way, many more hellos.

I have to hold what I have in my hand tight and safe. I have to try to grasp what's within my reach. And those that have gone and past, I'll let them go together in the stones in my heart, leaving my hands free for more.
I have to constantly remind myself of this before I get caught up by the whirlwind of madness again!

Christmas time is here again! 2007 is such a fast train I almost forgot what I did on it. It's coming to a halt though, with such a lovely time :D Love the rainy weathers, love the carols in shops, love the festive mood! Glad to think that it still retains the magical touch for me unlike airports and Sentosa (Yes, I used to feel some magic feeling at those places)

I'm feeling like a good apple :D