Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Keeping faith

It's ok if we lost, no matter how close we were to going into next round. At least now, we walk away with the belief that really, the sky is the limit. We have so much to offer, we have to work on it and keep raising the bar. Surprisingly, I could control myself well, never really lost my temper on the court nor losing myself after a loss. But we must stay together as a team ok? Train, bleed, fall, fight as one. Because we will achieve nothing if we don't.

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger." Well I probably just witnessed the truth in those words.

My room's a mess. Going to have to get down to clearing all my stuff as well as cart off those storybooks to sell or give away. Haven't gotten well from my cough yet still sound hoarse, hopefully it's nothing major or bad. Woke up at 2pm today what a waste of time. Had a series of dreams.

Money on the carseat ($22), Dad's car, Cairns trip, dinner treat.. All these in my dream I can still remember vividly. I refused to eat Macdonalds in my dream and demanded a salad.

Holidays are here!!! But still have not made much use of it (Ok, considering it's only the 2nd day) Have this feeling I can't really grasp hold of the time to make use of it. But most of me just wants to sleep a lot, watch DVDs and finish my books. Read: Couch potato.