Sunday, November 11, 2007

1st week looks like this:

4F Chalet (8th + 9th November)

It was a cosy gathering! We didn't do any normal chalet stuff like cards or Truth/Dare but we did talk about lots of stuff, slacked, played Wii, changed DVDs until we finished Legally Blonde in its entirety (We're all secretly bimbos, HA HA) Macdonald's at 4am was extremely sinful. Went to school for training without sleeping a wink and I fell asleep at the grandstand while waiting for my turn to do skipping :S I thought that was funny though.

Love 4F! We're really different, and a total piece of work. But I'm glad all of us bonded throughout these seemingly tough years!

Zhuowen's farewell (10th + 11th November)

It was a gaming den his house. Computer geeks one room, Mahjong freaks one room, Act sporty couch potatoes playing Wii in another hahaha. But Wii really makes you sweat like hell. Played boxing for a few rounds ending up hitting my own teeth and sweat a hell lot. Mr Tay dropped by too and played for awhile.

Steamboat made me super full. The dumplings ZW's mom made were so good! Mr Ng stayed for dinner and left awhile later. I, being guilty me who didn't really help prepare (Though I bought lunch for all of them) washed the dishes and got accused of not knowing how to place the plates facing the right direction. I mean, who cares! Hahhaha. Weird. Ok then played somemore went to the playground to talk for quite sometime. It's like 2C again. So many of us there in Volleyball. But it was really good fun and I am so proud I didn't even really get affected by the ghost stories though I really freaked out and felt my hairs stand.

Went back to bathe and I really felt so tired. Refused to relearn dai-dee and was one of the earliest to konk out. Aching when I woke up so cold also! And when I woke up Vanessa left already and Yuanwei was already gaming. He is really such an amusing person ok! He went out of the room only to poke in his face because he was scared to look at his scroll in Maple. Whatever. And when "his scroll passed" he went around galloping and screaming in his morning voice (Like chicken) and went to wake ZW to tell him the supposed good news. Watched Volleyball on TV. Pictures up soon!

Volleyball camp (12th + 13th November)

OMG I THINK I WILL DIE ALREADY.