Monday, December 03, 2007

So far yet so close

Edit: Class postings out!!!

My fears are unfounded. Am in 5C13! And Christmas came early! I got Hannah Teo Wei Wen!!!!!! As in, because it totally wasn't expected :D Although I'm quite sad she didn't get her desired combination as well. But oh wells she is optimistic! 2 more years together :D


Oh sorry I forgot to rave about the weather. WEATHER THESE DAYS HAVE BEEN AWESOME. I cannot stop raving about it to the people I speak to. The wind is like fantastic hooray!!!!



x x x x x

I had a series of nightmares last night. I think because I took a nap in the afternoon, I couldn't sleep at night. Anyway the dreams involved:


  1. Math and Geography exam on the same day. But I didn't study for both so I left the papers blank. Eugene was supposed to collect our papers and he was saying it was such an easy paper. And I was wondering, why the hell we have exams when we're already graduating. Melissa and Mich in front of me. They were copying ha ha!
  2. Mr Tan Tui Gee was going to set up a volleyball net in my tennis court! I remember feeling so happy while looking from my window. He was cycling and commanding the people playing tennis to get out and make way for the net.
  3. I remembered just now but I forgot after typing number 2. Hahahaha.

Anyway, woke up to many many messages regarding the class postings. Luckily I set it to silent last night because I was afraid that I'd get a message from whoever online saying: It's up!!!! And I didn't want to face it last night. Yeah but it's not even up yet.

I realised, I hate eating breakfast! It's not even that I don't eat because there's no time. Even if I wake early I don't eat at all. Hahaha I will die earlier than you.